I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Category Archives: Index Card Series
Portrait of the Artist as Homestar Runner
I bought pencil crayons! Here’s a very, very hasty self portrait. I feel like a portrait of me as strongbad would be fundamentally unsatisfying. I’ve got a fairly big thing in the works, and pencil crayons are involved. Stay tuned, … Continue reading
Posted in Index Card Series, stalling for time Tagged autorretrato, homestar, homestar runner, pencil crayons, self portrait, selfie, strongbad Leave a comment
Is there a word for simultaneous disdain and admiration?
I think I have that for steampunks. Here is the coal powered laptop I’m running. It’s actually not much of an exaggeration. I have a ten year old macbook pro, and it runs hot enough that there might actually be a little … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged black and white, coal, drawing, Laptop, pen and pencil, request, self-promotion, steam, steam powered, steampunk, steampunk computer, technology 1 Comment
Kahkakiw Okisêpânêhkwêwin (The Raven’s Breakfast)
So, at my old job there was a huge raven that lived in the back alley by the shop. You would see it eating pigeons, and occasionally you could hear it singing and whistling to itself in that doddering old … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged b&w, bird, caffeine, coffee, drawing, edmonton, paper cup, pen and pencil, pigeon, raven, tim hortons Leave a comment
Armaments: part 2
More to come! here’s part 1
Posted in Armaments Series, Index Card Series Tagged armaments, babushka, battleaxe, berzerker, black and white, old lady, pencil drawing, seniors, weaponry Leave a comment
Based on a true story.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Nobody likes drawing feet Tagged black and whyte, dog, door, drawing, nobody likes drawing feet., step, waiting Leave a comment
There’s a mismatch here. If you’re curious, I’m back in school, so the updates may not flow quite so freely as I ration out content created during the summer.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged black and white, date, drawing, incompatible, nature, outdoors, Pencil, scraggly birch trees Leave a comment
You’d be disappointed too
This is was drawn with absolutely zero research or reference. The year is probably wrong and the flag is backwards and wouldn’t have a no-atmosphere-on-the-moon rod to keep it up. However, they did train astronauts in the Sudbury area during … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Travel Tagged acid rain, astronaut, canadian shield, desolation, disappointment, moon, nasa, northern ontario, space, sudbury, that's no moon Leave a comment
inspired by seeing Beirut live. Not a particularly close portrait, though.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Music Tagged beirut, rocking out, sousaphone Leave a comment
Armaments: part 1
I hope you think this is as awesome as I think it is. More to come!
Posted in Armaments Series, Drawing, Index Card Series, Uncategorized Tagged drawing, old ladies, pencil and ink, spears, weaponry, weapons Leave a comment
Things Yet To Come
Three or four upcoming index cards are on preview here. See the figure in the upper left? I encourage you to make wild guesses about what it might be, but I seriously doubt you’ll get it.
Posted in Doodles, Index Card Series, Updates Tagged scribbly-doodly Leave a comment