I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: black and white
Is there a word for simultaneous disdain and admiration?
I think I have that for steampunks. Here is the coal powered laptop I’m running. It’s actually not much of an exaggeration. I have a ten year old macbook pro, and it runs hot enough that there might actually be a little … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged black and white, coal, drawing, Laptop, pen and pencil, request, self-promotion, steam, steam powered, steampunk, steampunk computer, technology 1 Comment
Not All Radiation is Bad For You and RETURN from Essay Mountain
This fellow and his boombox are part of a poster design that I was working on ages ago. This is a very rough draft, and, with any luck, the finished product will look very, very different. However! New things are … Continue reading
Posted in stalling for time Tagged b&w, black and white, blackandwhite, news, Pencil, radiation, radio Leave a comment
Armaments: part 2
More to come! here’s part 1
Posted in Armaments Series, Index Card Series Tagged armaments, babushka, battleaxe, berzerker, black and white, old lady, pencil drawing, seniors, weaponry Leave a comment
Retropost: Why I Failed Japanese Class
reason 1: spent too much time re-illustrating the textbook this post dredged up from 2007.
Posted in Doodles, Drawing, Nobody likes drawing feet, Uncategorized Tagged b&w, black and white, cat, dog, hiragana, illustration, inu, japanese, la, labels, language, neko, nobody likes drawing feet, pencil and, textbook, translation Leave a comment
There’s a mismatch here. If you’re curious, I’m back in school, so the updates may not flow quite so freely as I ration out content created during the summer.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged black and white, date, drawing, incompatible, nature, outdoors, Pencil, scraggly birch trees Leave a comment