I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: edmonton
Kahkakiw Okisêpânêhkwêwin (The Raven’s Breakfast)
So, at my old job there was a huge raven that lived in the back alley by the shop. You would see it eating pigeons, and occasionally you could hear it singing and whistling to itself in that doddering old … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged b&w, bird, caffeine, coffee, drawing, edmonton, paper cup, pen and pencil, pigeon, raven, tim hortons Leave a comment
I was confused about how the horses got on the bikes in the first place.
now it all makes sense. created for Neil of Edmonton Bike Polo