I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: b&w
What’s happening inside your left wrist, Jesse?
I’m so glad you asked. Apparently ice is slippery. On the upside, I didn’t get a bone fragment, I didn’t break my styloid, or my scaphoid, which are much more difficult to manage, and when it knits up, I should … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing Tagged anatomy, avulsion, b&w, bones, carpals, diagram, drawing, foosh, FRX, osteology, radial fracture, radius, traumatic fracture Leave a comment
Kahkakiw Okisêpânêhkwêwin (The Raven’s Breakfast)
So, at my old job there was a huge raven that lived in the back alley by the shop. You would see it eating pigeons, and occasionally you could hear it singing and whistling to itself in that doddering old … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged b&w, bird, caffeine, coffee, drawing, edmonton, paper cup, pen and pencil, pigeon, raven, tim hortons Leave a comment
Not All Radiation is Bad For You and RETURN from Essay Mountain
This fellow and his boombox are part of a poster design that I was working on ages ago. This is a very rough draft, and, with any luck, the finished product will look very, very different. However! New things are … Continue reading
Posted in stalling for time Tagged b&w, black and white, blackandwhite, news, Pencil, radiation, radio Leave a comment
Turns out I never stopped illustrating my notes. More below the break.
Posted in Anthropology, Drawing Tagged anatomy, anthropology, ape, b&w, bones, carpals, diagram, drawing, monkey, morphology, osteology, primatology, skeletons, sketch, skull, tarsals, tarsier Leave a comment
Retropost: Why I Failed Japanese Class
reason 1: spent too much time re-illustrating the textbook this post dredged up from 2007.
Posted in Doodles, Drawing, Nobody likes drawing feet, Uncategorized Tagged b&w, black and white, cat, dog, hiragana, illustration, inu, japanese, la, labels, language, neko, nobody likes drawing feet, pencil and, textbook, translation Leave a comment