I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: homemade
I built a cajon!
With the indispensable help of wood shop mastermind Derek, I constructed and stained this excellent cajon, which, if you don’t know, is a percussion instrument based on a shipping crate that probably came from Peru, although it depends who you … Continue reading
Posted in Stuff I made Tagged cajon, craft, homemade, instrument, latin music, music, percussion, peru, plywood, woodworking Leave a comment
EDC: Building a better tape wallet
This is a story about wallets and ambition, and this is my wallet: You can probably tell that it’s seen some service. It’s made from a bike map of Edmonton and packing tape. When the carefully flattened, creaseless base layer … Continue reading
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged bike, diy, EDC, every day carry, featureless white void, homemade, laminated wallet, paper wallet, recycled, wallet Leave a comment
Sometimes I Worry About Myself
I have a big trip coming up, and because I have compulsions I scarcely understand myself, it became important to have a folding toothbrush to fit in my toiletries pouch. I got a free brush from the dentist with a … Continue reading
Posted in Stuff I made Tagged D.I.Y., dental hygiene, diy, homemade, hot glue, lifehack, pipecutter, red green, tent pole, toothbrush, travel, travel hack, travel toothbrush Leave a comment
Vikings Didn’t Have Horned Helmets, So There
I’m widening the scope of Blindfish Industries, which hopefully will bring about more updates, more regularly. Today we have a viking costume that I made in 2007, mostly out of recycled materials. I sold it at a fundraiser, which I … Continue reading