I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: woodworking
Refinishing my ukulele
Back in 2009, before I rode my bike from Edmonton to Thunder Bay, I went to the now-defunct Gordon Price Music and purchased a $20 ukulele. The idea being that I’d have something to practice on, loosen up my hands … Continue reading
Posted in Bikes, Music, Stuff I made Tagged bike parts, bike tour, instrument, music, refinishing, restoration, uke, ukulele, woodworking Leave a comment
I built a cajon!
With the indispensable help of wood shop mastermind Derek, I constructed and stained this excellent cajon, which, if you don’t know, is a percussion instrument based on a shipping crate that probably came from Peru, although it depends who you … Continue reading
Posted in Stuff I made Tagged cajon, craft, homemade, instrument, latin music, music, percussion, peru, plywood, woodworking Leave a comment
People give up on Ikea furniture so easily
It’s kind of understandable. The pine is cheap, and if it’s not put together right it splinters and breaks easy. That works out for me because it means Edmonton’s alleyways are always full of straight, planed, unvarnished wood. Here’s a … Continue reading
Posted in furniture, Stuff I made Tagged diy, dumpster diving, furniture, ikea, pine, recycled furniture, recycling, refurbishing, salvaged, table, upcycling, woodworking Leave a comment