I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: halloween
Posted in colour, Photograph Tagged halloween, Jack-o-lantern, Pumpkin, Stupid face Leave a comment
Vikings Didn’t Have Horned Helmets, So There
I’m widening the scope of Blindfish Industries, which hopefully will bring about more updates, more regularly. Today we have a viking costume that I made in 2007, mostly out of recycled materials. I sold it at a fundraiser, which I … Continue reading
Wolf Masks: An Experiment
This Hallowe’en I was a senior peer for the university’s international student program, and I wanted to find a way that my group of international students could make a costume easily and quickly. What follows is the trip from design … Continue reading
Posted in Stuff I made Tagged canis lupus, cardboard, costume, halloween, kind of, mask, mask design, paint, papercraft, wolf, wolf mask 2 Comments
Do you need an idea for a Halloween costume?
You can take this idea. I don’t have time to make it this year. Just remember to send me pictures. If you don’t have time either, send it to a friend who takes Halloween seriously.
Posted in colour, Drawing Tagged avengers, comic book, costume, design, drawing, halloween, halloween costume, iron man, jetpack, pencil crayon, plan, superhero, the avengers, tony stark Leave a comment