I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Category Archives: EDC
EDC: Building a better tape wallet
This is a story about wallets and ambition, and this is my wallet: You can probably tell that it’s seen some service. It’s made from a bike map of Edmonton and packing tape. When the carefully flattened, creaseless base layer … Continue reading
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged bike, diy, EDC, every day carry, featureless white void, homemade, laminated wallet, paper wallet, recycled, wallet Leave a comment
EDC: I get lost on the Indian Ocean Seafloor a lot.
But not anymore! I’m in the process of integrating this into my EDC, but I do forget it an awful lot. It’s a companion to the travel pen from earlier. It’s an old, damaged notepad faced with cardboard from a … Continue reading
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged diy, EDC, every day carry, hockey tape, map, notepad, Topography 1 Comment
EDC: When you ask “what time is it?”, what does “it” refer to?
Syntactic pleonasms aside, check out my watch.I got a Casio Water Resist for free because a damaged one was returned to MEC while I was working there as a bike mechanic. The vinyl strap was torn, but the piece seemed … Continue reading
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged casio, custom timepiece, custom watch, digital watch, diy, EDC, handweave, polychord, post-consumer materials, recycling, spokes, watch Leave a comment
EDC: More Aluminum Tent Pole Madness
I had an eco-friendly recycled-paper pen that got wet. Now I have a travel pen. First part of my every day carry series.
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged aluminum tent pole, EDC, everyday carry, pen, recycling, travel pen Leave a comment