I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Tag Archives: recycling
What To Do When Your Wallet Is Stolen
Someone broke into my garage, and while I was at the hardware store to get replacement latches and hinges, someone pinched my wallet out of my coat pocket. After cancelling the cards, ordering replacements, filing a police report and requesting … Continue reading
Posted in Stuff I made Tagged craft, diy wallet, paper wallet, recycling, theft, tyvek wallet, upcycling Leave a comment
Homemade Wire Brushes
Wire brushes made from bike parts. Continue reading
Posted in Music, Stuff I made Tagged bike parts, drums, drumsticks, music, percussion, recycling, repurposed, wire brushes Leave a comment
People give up on Ikea furniture so easily
It’s kind of understandable. The pine is cheap, and if it’s not put together right it splinters and breaks easy. That works out for me because it means Edmonton’s alleyways are always full of straight, planed, unvarnished wood. Here’s a … Continue reading
Posted in furniture, Stuff I made Tagged diy, dumpster diving, furniture, ikea, pine, recycled furniture, recycling, refurbishing, salvaged, table, upcycling, woodworking Leave a comment
EDC: When you ask “what time is it?”, what does “it” refer to?
Syntactic pleonasms aside, check out my watch.I got a Casio Water Resist for free because a damaged one was returned to MEC while I was working there as a bike mechanic. The vinyl strap was torn, but the piece seemed … Continue reading
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged casio, custom timepiece, custom watch, digital watch, diy, EDC, handweave, polychord, post-consumer materials, recycling, spokes, watch Leave a comment
EDC: More Aluminum Tent Pole Madness
I had an eco-friendly recycled-paper pen that got wet. Now I have a travel pen. First part of my every day carry series.
Posted in EDC, Stuff I made Tagged aluminum tent pole, EDC, everyday carry, pen, recycling, travel pen Leave a comment
Another Little Project
This shelf is made from my actual childhood toboggan. The back half and one entire slat was destroyed in a crash, so I took it completely apart, cut everything nice and square again, sanded it, stained it and screwed it … Continue reading
Posted in furniture, Stuff I made Tagged carpentry, creeper, furniture, ikea, minecraft, piñata, recovered utility, recycled furniture, recycling, shelf, shelving, toboggan Leave a comment