I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Category Archives: Drawing
Based on a true story.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Nobody likes drawing feet Tagged black and whyte, dog, door, drawing, nobody likes drawing feet., step, waiting Leave a comment
There’s a mismatch here. If you’re curious, I’m back in school, so the updates may not flow quite so freely as I ration out content created during the summer.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series Tagged black and white, date, drawing, incompatible, nature, outdoors, Pencil, scraggly birch trees Leave a comment
You’d be disappointed too
This is was drawn with absolutely zero research or reference. The year is probably wrong and the flag is backwards and wouldn’t have a no-atmosphere-on-the-moon rod to keep it up. However, they did train astronauts in the Sudbury area during … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Travel Tagged acid rain, astronaut, canadian shield, desolation, disappointment, moon, nasa, northern ontario, space, sudbury, that's no moon Leave a comment
inspired by seeing Beirut live. Not a particularly close portrait, though.
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Music Tagged beirut, rocking out, sousaphone Leave a comment
Armaments: part 1
I hope you think this is as awesome as I think it is. More to come!
Posted in Armaments Series, Drawing, Index Card Series, Uncategorized Tagged drawing, old ladies, pencil and ink, spears, weaponry, weapons Leave a comment
After a prolonged absence…
I hadn’t drawn anything in ages. Then, in april, as part of a final project for my Cree class, I made a bunch of illustrated vocabulary cue cards. These were quickly forgotten, and the summer was spent doing everything except … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing, Index Card Series, Uncategorized, Updates Tagged campfire, drawing, Marshmallows, Pencil, s'mores, ufo Leave a comment
I got published again in the gateway. http://thegatewayonline.ca/comics/view/cheap_cynicism
Posted in cheap cynicism, Drawing, Nobody likes drawing feet Tagged Busstop, listerine Leave a comment
“so, are you guys still looking for illustrations?” “can you draw spongebob squarepants savagely attacking a brain before 6:00?” “yes” then this happened
Posted in Drawing Tagged itsnotsellingoutifyoudon'tgetpaid, spongebob, squarepants Leave a comment
Rejected from the Creationism Museum I and II
behold! my very first commissions! I got a bottle of rum for my trouble. I’m not happy with the quality of the scans, but I got them done for free because my dog is so cute (true story). this one … Continue reading
Posted in Drawing Tagged cowboy, creationism, desert, dino-rodeo, dinosaur, drawing, rum, stegosaurus, triceratops, unnatural history Leave a comment
Dual functions: piece and preview
here’s a desert! I plagiarized this from myself for an upcoming piece. if you’re enjoying my scribblings, you should check out this one dude Adrian Louden because he’s exceptionally talented. He also cooks a mean stirfry.
Posted in Drawing, Nobody likes drawing feet Tagged blackandwhite, cactus, desert, drawing Leave a comment