I done made these:
- Adrian Louden's 10 000 Not only is Adrian super good at art, he makes a mean stirfry.
- Breaking Chains and Taking Lanes Coreen can tell you what’s what on the icy streets of Edmonton with two wheels or less.
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters EBC is just rad people all around. A lot of the bike parts I use come from here.
- Edmonton New Technology Society I just found out about ENTS, but we’re gonna be good friends, I can tell
- Evil Robot Smash Josh makes things with skills I just do not possess. Stupid engineers.
- Exolucere Rob take great photos. He used to put them here.
- Haley Brown Haley is improvising and adventuring out in the world
- Jessica Holtby Music Awesome folk-soul, and I’m not just saying that because I play backup for her.
- Keyhole Keepsakes Kat used to make jewellry, although last time I checked she was working on a road crew.
- Nathan's Beer Blog Drunk Nathan uses his face to tell Future Nathan how the beer was.
- Random Access Thoughts Jill’s brain is leaking.
- Raving Bike Fiend Keith knows everything about all bicycles ever.
- Urbane Adventurer Zoe, well, Zoe does all kinds of things. Astute political observations and folky jams.
Other Stuff I Do
- Correctional Services Editing Maybe you would like me to proofread something for you?
- Jesse Conlang Coming soon! Music and related content!
- The Annotated Playlist A new project I’m working on. It’s a hypertext music blog. Well, I’m excited about it.
- Follow Blindfish Industries on WordPress.com
Copyright Noticeall content © Jesse Cunningham 2013
Category Archives: Postcard Series
La Paz postcards: It’s all downhill from here.
on a set of 7’x5′ index cards, I made a series of postcards about life in Bolivia. Everything here is something I saw, although the details are composite. Where the tourist market meets the black market, you can find … Continue reading
Posted in Bikes, Black Market, Bolivia, Drawing, Postcard Series, Travel Tagged bicycle, bolivia, El Alto, financial district, La Paz, Pigeons, travel, weirdness Leave a comment
Can’t Trust the Mountains
When you fly into La Paz, there’s a massive Andean peak that stares down into your airplane like it knows what you did. It dominates the landscape, the skyline, the whole city of La Paz, like a hulking sentinel not … Continue reading
Posted in collage, Postcard Series, Travel, Uncategorized Leave a comment